The latest update - Hotfix 1.0.1
Our developers have been tinkering around in Archold to bring you bug fixes and some Quality of Life improvements. Runes will now work on Android!
- Locked spells now have a padlock icon in their name. This is to help clear up confusion if they are useable.
- We removed the custom death screen messages “Rift Failed” & “Return to Archold”. These were confusing during multiplayer games.
- We changed the text when interacting with a locked Spell Pedestal to be clearer.
- We updated the language about the Spell Altar and Spell Pedestals to be more consistent.
- The title inside the locked Spell Pedestals is now `Unlock Pedestal`
- The flavour text in the locked Spell Pedestal is now `Unlocking a new pedestal allows you to add another rune to your spells.`
- The button has been changed to say `Unlock Pedestal`
- Players on Android devices are now able to insert runes into Spell Pedestals!
- Players now have block walk sounds.
- Training Dummies regain their hitbox after being killed.
- Correct the spelling of `Strength` in the Mastery Mirror
- Forced the incorrectly rotated ‘starfield tunnel’ back to where it should be when travelling to a rift via the Memoria.
- The numerals on the lore books now increase as expected. No more missing book II (2)!
- A destructible wall in the castle rift is no longer placed incorrectly.
Update Published: 28/07/2022
What to expect from content updates:
Will we be adding more ____ to the game? We will be monitoring the game closely and releasing updates to fix any issues that the community discovers. Although it is possible we will one day, we do not currently have plans for any more content updates in the future.