The latest update 1.0.3:
Welcome to the update changelog for Ultimate Dragons!
- We added the missing string in the Amarra statue dialogue. This displayed as Amarra.1.5 before.
- We applied a fix to prevent the chance that Elder and Ancient Brightburn breath would crash the game.
- We removed the exploit that would allow players to get infinite coins, because of this players are now able to trade scrap for coins again.
- We fixed a UI (User Interface) issue that could cause a pink and black (no texture) box to display when mounting a dragon.
- We adjusted two charge particles to prevent potential crashes.
- We made it so dragons are able to take off in water again.
If you think you have found a bug please report it to us with as much detail as possible so that we can investigate. Include your Minecraft version, device, and any screenshots or media of the bug. Create your bug report here and select Ticket Type: Bug.
We added a fail-safe to recover your Brightburn if it was lost due to a hard crash while flying.
- Elder dragons are now better at respawning if you die in the middle of a fight
- There is now only one Sparkfly item, so it stacks properly
- Captions not matching voice over when experiencing lag was improved
- The "eternal sleep" of having some dragons who returned to the spring not wake up has been resolved
Update Published: 11/06/21
What to expect from content updates:
Will we be adding more ____ to the game? We will be monitoring the game closely and releasing updates to fix any issues that the community discovers. Although it is possible we will one day, we do not currently have plans for new content updates in the future.