What to expect from content updates:
Will we be adding more ____ to the game?
We will be monitoring the game closely and releasing updates to fix any issues that the community discovers. Although it is possible we will one day, we do not currently have plans for new content updates in the future.
If you think you have found a bug please report it to us with as much detail as possible so that we can investigate. Include your Minecraft version, device, and any screenshots or media of the bug. Create your bug report here and select Ticket Type: Bug.
Latest Update 1.1.0:
Welcome to the update changelog for HTTYD, which we have given the catchy name "Update 1.1.0".
We have been busy catching and smashing bugs and tweaking the bolts in Minecraft How to Train Your Dragon (HTTYD); read on to find out what we’ve done!
- There is now a model for the selectable "No Hints" in the tutorial arena.
- Added a debug function which returns build information for debugging. `/function version`
- Resolved various creator content logs
- Resolved a soft locking issue where players could get locked out of the tutorial if the host player entered the arena before they joined.
- Fish now correctly in the sea again!
- Sheep and Yak now spawn correctly on the land again!
- Some UI Elements no longer appear twice on mobile.
- We added another failed safe to prevent fish/animals from getting stuck on dragons.
- The "Naming Station" sign is now the correct colour in all languages.
- Sheep correctly stay in the buckets during Astrid's quest; no more sheep escaping!
- Improved the legibility and accessibility of device selection text colour.
- Resolved an issue related to diving on fast-moving dragons.
Update Published: 05/05/2023
- We updated the five localized languages that were missing some translations.
- We fixed an issue that stopped players riding baby dragons that grew up.
- We made it so Dragons can now consistently take off after they have landed in the water.
- We removed some Z-Fighting (textures overlapping) on the decorative dragon head statues in Berk.
- We made some changes to Hiccups text so it stays the same colour while he is talking.
Update Published: 19/11/2021
- We made a change so the anvil in the stables will be replaced if broken, so you can keep naming your dragons!
- We fixed a missing texture on the action bar of dragons when mounting them.
- We fixed trapper ships spawning in half occasionally on some device.
- We made some changes to reduce the chances of "drop" getting stuck on dragons while they are holding nothing.
Update Published: 19/10/21
We have made it clearer what the "Saddle breaker" does (the item for releasing dragons back into the wild), and we have also made it so you now get a warning prompt to confirm!
You can now fly into the backboard while completing the "Dragon Racing Preparations" to knock sheep into the basket, hopefully, it's a soft landing!
We have added five translations to HTTYD (or as they known in the business "localized languages") meaning you can play in one of the following languages:
German - Deutsch (Germany)
Spanish - Español (Mexico)
French - Français (France)
Japanese - Nihongo (Japanese)
Portuguese - Português Brasileiro (Brazil)
We fixed the bug where "Snoutlout's Challenge" flags and "Start Balloons" did not spawn on some islands, this affected some devices.
We made it less likely that Light Fury would disappear if not tamed in a timely manner at the trapper fort.
We also added a backup for if the Lightfury has disappeared (consider it a game of dragon hide-and-seek), so now you should never be without a Light Fury!
We fixed the bug that stopped trapper ships sometimes not being marked as complete even though all of the turrets were destroyed, go get them trappers!
We fixed the issue where some players would get a message telling them to return home to Berk after defeating Eret's Fort instead of the trapper fort.
We fixed an issue where "DROP" would sometimes get stuck on a players screen.
We fixed "clipping" on Snoutlout & Fishlegs skins when wearing armour.
We improved the dragon car wash (aka the system we use to clean paint off dragons) so that after dismounting a dragon they do not keep their paint/team colour.
We fixed an issue where players who stand near someone getting on a dragon would see the dragon controls and health flash on their screen.
We fixed an issue on Stormcutter's trail where textures flickered slightly. This is known as z-fighting, and we do not support z-fighting.
Article is closed for comments.