The latest update:
Welcome to the update changelog for Bloom, freshly tended to, to ensure it is as polished as can be!
Read on to find out what we’ve changed since release. Our most recent update came out on February 25th 2021.
We added a fail-safe for when you would pick up a new tool but your inventory was full! It's a button located in the Tool Shed.
- You can no longer break the transmutation station by picking it up and then not being able to place it down.
- Lots of spots where you could parkour out of the starting area or map have been resolved
- The missing text was added back to the tattered diary
- Slabs that appear in the house post-upgrade no longer become breakable
- Dream potion item has the right name
- Discord link in starting area was updated to one that works
- Missing crafting recipes were added in
Update published: 26/02/21
If you think you have found a bug please report it to us with as much detail as possible so that we can investigate. Include your Minecraft version, device, and any screenshots or media of the bug. Create your bug report here and select Ticket Type: Bug.