The latest update - Update 1.1.0
Our developers have been tinkering around in Archold to bring you bug fixes and some Quality of Life improvements. Runes will now work on Android!
- You can now interact with the chemistry interaction pedestals between the standing stones to learn more about chemical interactions.
- Undead Arcanists no longer float infinitely into the sky after they are defeated.
- If you are the last player to die in the final encounter, you are no longer told you are a ghost.
- When completing the final encounter in multiplayer, you are no longer respawned in the workshop in the regular Archold after death.
- We resolved some content logs which appeared for players who play with content logs enabled.
Version 188.8.131.52_rc0 #68
If you think you have found a bug please report it to us with as much detail as possible so that we can investigate. Include your Minecraft version, device, and any screenshots or media of the bug. Create your bug report here and select Ticket Type: Bug.
What to expect from content updates:
Will we be adding more ____ to the game? We will be monitoring the game closely and releasing updates to fix any issues that the community discovers. Although it is possible we will one day, we do not currently have plans for any more content updates in the future.
- We added more people to the map credits! 🎉
- We added localisation* support for the following languages:
- Portuguese - Brazilian
- Spanish - Mexican
- Spanish - Spain
*Note: Text inside of “form” windows (like those when interacting with machines) will not be localised as this is not supported by the game.
- The name of the product has been updated to Spellrune
- Players are no longer immune to the “slam” damage that Abominations and Constructs.
- Chests now correctly spawn if the player beats the rift as the timer hits 00:00. This previously displayed as green, but the chest did not appear.
- Removed a texture which could display on the HUD when it should not have.
Version 184.108.40.206_RC1 #66
- Locked spells now have a padlock icon in their name. This is to help clear up confusion if they are useable.
- We removed the custom death screen messages “Rift Failed” & “Return to Archold”. These were confusing during multiplayer games.
- We changed the text when interacting with a locked Spell Pedestal to be clearer.
- We updated the language about the Spell Altar and Spell Pedestals to be more consistent.
- The title inside the locked Spell Pedestals is now `Unlock Pedestal`
- The flavour text in the locked Spell Pedestal is now `Unlocking a new pedestal allows you to add another rune to your spells.`
- The button has been changed to say `Unlock Pedestal`
- Players on Android devices are now able to insert runes into Spell Pedestals!
- Players now have block walk sounds.
- Training Dummies regain their hitbox after being killed.
- Correct the spelling of `Strength` in the Mastery Mirror
- Forced the incorrectly rotated ‘starfield tunnel’ back to where it should be when travelling to a rift via the Memoria.
- The numerals on the lore books now increase as expected. No more missing book II (2)!
- A destructible wall in the castle rift is no longer placed incorrectly.
Update Published: 28/07/2022