If you are facing performance issues check out this article on how to change your Minecraft settings to improve performance.
Who can give me a refund?
The issuing of refunds is outside of our control and is solely in the hands of the platforms or the Mojang support team. We are unable to issue refunds or give money back for any purchases.
Direct or monetary purchases:
If you purchased directly (purchasing Minecoins to buy the content on the content page) or with money, you will need to request a refund with the platform's support teams:
- iOS: https://support.apple.com/apps
- Android: https://support.google.com/googleplay/
- Kindle/Fire TV: https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html
- Windows, Oculus Rift, & Xbox: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/28808/microsoft-store-contact-support
- Nintendo Switch: https://support.nintendo.com
- PlayStation: https://support.playstation.com
Purchases with Minecoins:
If you purchased content with Minecoins you already had in your "wallet" you can contact Mojang Support: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new.
For all cases, you can directly contact Mojang Support via this ticket form who will be able to direct you to the right place to request a refund.
I found a bug:
If you found a bug in our content please open a ticket with us here, after checking the knowledge base for the products "Known Bugs" article.