What to expect from content updates:
Will we be adding more ____ to the game? We will be monitoring the game closely and releasing updates to fix any issues that the community discovers. Although it is possible we will one day, we do not currently have plans for new content updates in the future.
The latest update 1.0.5:
Welcome to the update changelog for Seaside Story, which we have given the catchy name "Patch 1.0.5".
We have been busy boating around catching fish and collecting crabs as we tinker with Seaside Story to improve your experience. Read on to find out what we have done:
- We fixed an issue where the steering wheel on Nessie II appeared twice.
- We fixed some issues that would cause the credits to double up or disappear.
- We made performance improvements to whirlpools, they also no longer have a chance of spawning inside each other.
- We fixed an issue with the spyglass texture.
- We removed the paintings that were on the floor in the upgraded house.
- We changed the Crystal Figurehead upgrade so it now removes the fog in all of the Crystal Melody and not just in a radius around the boat.
- We made some tweaks in the world and to NPC’s that make getting special fish more obvious.
- Sea Junk no longer spawns before removing the fog.
- We moved the social media posters in the boathouse to be slightly lower down.
If you think you have found a bug please report it to us with as much detail as possible so that we can investigate. Include your Minecraft version, device, and any screenshots or media of the bug. Create your bug report here and select Ticket Type: Bug.