What to expect from content updates:
Will we be adding more ____ to the game? We will be monitoring the game closely and releasing updates to fix any issues that the community discovers. Although it is possible we will one day, we do not currently have plans for new content updates in the future.
The latest update - v1.1.3:
We have been busy zooming around catching bugs and collecting rings as we tinker with Sonic to improve your experience. Read on to find out what we have done:
- We fixed the Z-fighting that happened on the Chemical Plant Warp Ring and on Amy in the ring shop.
- We made it so side springs only activate if players run into them, not if they are above them.
- We fixed knuckles sometimes breaking the animation for loops.
- We fixed an issue where players would be stuck in ball mode if using a warp crystal with a power-up.
- We fixed several animation issues when using abilities as characters.
- We fixed an issue where the Loop animation would not play.
- We fixed a 1.18 issue where players would sometimes experience the effects of killing a Newtron without killing one.
- We reduced the chance of Critters being left behind on the level on later runs.
- We've updated the 5 localised languages, there are fewer bits of text in English when these languages are selected.
- We updated the patch note Chao to include these patch notes, is this meta?
What happened to 1.1.1 and 1.1.2?
- To avoid confusion we skipped v1.1.1 so that the public release version number matched our internal version number.
- We pushed update 1.1.3 before 1.1.2 came out, so the two updates got merged, you are still getting the fixes we pushed for 1.1.2.
Update published: 03/12/2021
If you think you have found a bug please report it to us with as much detail as possible so that we can investigate. Include your Minecraft version, device, and any screenshots or media of the bug. Create your bug report here and select Ticket Type: Bug.
- We fixed a situation in the Chemical Plant Zone where a player could get stuck behind a door. Dr Eggman’s evil plans won’t work this time!
- We fixed the rare occurrence where a debug message was shown to players “[Server: The origin needed to execute this function was invalid]”.
- We fixed the graphic for “Run and max speed for 15s”, it should not have been backwards.
- We removed the flowers that players could pick up by accident in Sky Sanctuary Zone. Now you have room for all the rings!
- We fixed the issue that caused the level complete ring not to load at the end of acts.
- We made some fixes to skins including:
- Sonic is no longer missing part of his quills.
- Amy is no longer missing part of her skirt.
- Omega, Gamma and Vector have improved legs. Parts no longer stick out when wearing armour.
- Blaze now has their missing tail.
- We added a lectern near the achievement board which displays the changelog (English only). Interacting with the lectern will show you what has changed in the latest update.
- We added a new big sign to give players a better way to know they can carry on progressing through acts. It is pretty large and says continue, you can’t miss it!
- We’ve made it clearer you can right click on the tutorial signs to read more information.
- We improved the readability of the tutorial sign, changing words and removing bits.
- We added "Omochao" in the tutorial area. This Chao has details about our support site and ways to improve performance.
- We added a music toggle lever next to the “Omochao”. This will disable music looping, which has a big performance boost while playing. The “Omochao” explains this in game.
Update published: 21/07/21